We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The brigadeiros they are the quintessential sweets of Brazil. At birthday parties, weddings, as well as many other celebrations, brigadeiros are a sure presence. Who does not like chocolate? For families who love sweets, we have brought an exquisite recipe for brigadeiros.
Guiainfantil.com offers us a very simple and quick recipe to make even with the participation and collaboration of children, for birthday parties, family celebrations or a weekend dessert.
- 1 can of condensed milk
- 4 tablespoons (soup) of powdered chocolate (preferably bitter)
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter or margarine
- 50 gr of chocolate noodles
Tips: If you want to give the brigadeiros an air of color, you can also use colored noodles to coat them. Brigadeiros are like truffles, but made with condensed milk.
1. In a saucepan, put the condensed milk, the butter or margarine and the powdered chocolate, and mix everything.
2. Over low heat, stir the mixture so that it dissolves well. The mixture is ready when it begins to peel off the bottom of the saucepan.
3. Place the mixture on a large plate and let it cool.
4. When you can handle the mixture, spread your hands with a little butter or margarine and form the brigadeiros, that is, the balls, one by one.
5. Pass each ball through the chocolate noodles and arrange them in a paper mold.
6. And we already have our exquisite brigadeiros!
We put ours in the fridge. They are even more delicious. When you try it, you will surely repeat the recipe.
More recipes from Brazil for Guiainfantil readers.
You can read more articles similar to Brazilian brigadeiros. Step-by-step recipe for children, in the category of Recipes on site.