We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Fun craft for children with which your children will have an entertaining time. With the instructions that we give you for this activity and a little imagination and patience, the little ones will be able to create their own cardboard boat. Encourage them to do this work in their free time, they can use recycling materials that you have at home.
This children's craft will help childrenDevelop creativity and imagination as they learn to value the importance of caring for the environment and discovering means of transport.
- Red card
- White cardboard
- Yellow card
- Blue card
- Pair of scissors
- Silver paper
1. Use a plate to draw a circle on an orange card. Reclose it and then cut it in half again. On the half circle stick a rectangular strip of another color.
2. Cut out a yellow square and glue it over the half circle.
3. Cut out another rectangle to put on top of the yellow square and two smaller ones to make the ship's chimney.
4. Cut out three small circles and three larger ones to make the hatches and glue them to the boat.
5. Finally, with silver paper, make the anchor of the boat and glue it on your craft.