We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If you are looking for a quick and easy dessert to make, Guiainfantil.com suggests making a cherry mousse. Besides being delicious, the cherry is rich in potassium, calcium, phosphorus and vitamins C, A and E. It is also a very beneficial fruit for the brain and nervous system.
Thinking about it, we have prepared a delicious and very simple recipe to make with cherries. It is a cherry mousse, with which children will lick their fingers. It is a perfect dessert for the summer. You dare?
- 800 gr of cherries
- 4 eggs
- 150 gr of icing sugar
- 1 cup of whipping cream
- 1 lemon
- Pinch of salt
Tips:The same recipe can be used to make apricot or strawberry mousse.
1. The first thing you should do is wash the cherries well. Then, remove the bone one by one, and chop everything. You can reserve some cherries to mix in the mousse or to decorate it.
2. Place the pitted and cleaned cherries in a blender. Beat until just crushed.
3. Add the lemon juice and reserve.
4. Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
5. Mount the whites with a pinch of salt.
6. When it begins to appear foamy, add the sugar little by little. The consistency should be similar to a meringue.
7. Mix everything with the whipped cream, stirring very slowly so as not to remove the foamy appearance.
8. With the help of a spoon, add the cherry mixture. Stir very carefully.
9. To finish, add pieces of cherry to the mixture. The mousse is already made.
10. Put the mousse in individual cups and put them in the fridge to set.
11. When serving, decorate with a piece of cherry.
You can read more articles similar to Cherry mousse. Easy recipe for dessert, in the Fruits category on site.