We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
No matter how healthy fruits are, it is very difficult for us to convince children to eat them. So in GuiaInfantil.com We make the task easier for you with these recipes for children in which the fruit is more hidden.
During Christmas we eat a lot, and above all there is an excess of sweets (marzipan, nougat, roscón ...) so, to lighten the heavy Christmas dinners, we propose this healthy dessert with fruits, especially for children and pregnant women. And it can also be a light and very hydrating dessert for the summer. You choose.
- 1 envelope of strawberry jelly
- 1 tangerine (optional)
- Cherries or a kiwi
- 3 strawberries
- 100 gr. of grapes
- Mint leaves
Tips: Use the fruits that you like the most, or the ones you have at home, use your imagination!
1. Prepare the gelatin according to the manufacturer's instructions. The process is usually very simple, it only requires water and gelatin.
2. While the water is boiling, peel and chop the fruits. Give them the size you prefer, but if you want the children to eat them better, make the pieces as small as you can.
3. Place the gelatin preparation in a mold and let it cool at room temperature for half an hour.
4. When the mixture is warm, gradually introduce the fruits. Take the mold to the fridge for a couple of hours, and when serving, decorate it with some mint leaves.
Here are more dinner recipes for pregnant women.
You can read more articles similar to Fruit salad in jelly, in the Fruits category on site.