We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Roast suckling pig is one of the most typical dishes of any special celebration, especially at Christmas dinner. Learn how to prepare a perfect baked suckling pig by following this recipe.
Choosing a good meat and watching the baking times will be the keys to making this baked suckling pig recipe a success. Accompany it with vegetables to complete a delicious main dish.
- 1 suckling pig
- 2 glasses of water
1. The key to this recipe is to choose a good quality suckling pig, whose weight does not exceed 5 kg. and that it is already cut and ready to grill, cut open and clean.
2. Make a mixture with the oil and aromatic herbs that we like the most.
3. Pour two glasses of water on a deep baking tray, place a rack on the tray and the suckling pig on it, so that it does not touch the water but receives its steam when baking.
4. Thoroughly coat the suckling pig with the mixture of oil and herbs and salt it inside on the outside.
5. Preheat the oven to 150ºC. Put the suckling pig for half an hour, from then on open the oven every 10 minutes and water the suckling pig, carefully, with the juice that is on the tray so that it does not dry out. When the meat begins to raise the temperature of the oven to 200ºC and brown it for about 10 or 15 minutes. Take out and serve.
You can read more articles similar to Roast suckling pig. Easy party recipe, in the Meat category on site.