We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Chicken is very common on children's menus, especially if we present it in the form of nuggets. But what you surely did not know is that it is possible to make this recipe for children without gluten and without using flour to coat it.
Zuzana's recipe, from 'Beyond gluten', maintains all the nutrients of traditional chicken nuggets but is much lighter and with very little fat, since instead of using oil we will make the chicken in the oven.
- 150 gr. chicken breast (approx.)
- 100 gr. ground almonds (approximate amount, to taste)
Tips: Instead of ground almonds you can use other crushed fruits, such as walnuts. For allergy sufferers, you can also substitute grated coconut or even homemade coconut milk pulp, made with a dehydrator.
1. Preheat oven to 350 ° F (180 ° C), prepare a tray by lining it with parchment paper or aluminum foil
2. Clean and cut the breast into pieces of the desired size and shape, not too large. Add a pinch of salt to each piece of chicken.
3. Coat each piece of chicken in the bowl with ground nuts (or grated coconut, or coconut pulp etc.) and spread it well so that it is covered.
4. Place the chicken nuggets on the baking sheet, leaving space between them.
5. Bake for about 25 to 30 minutes (in half the time you can turn the chicken to make it evenly done).
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Gluten-free baked chicken nuggets, easy recipe, in the category of Meats on site.