We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Baked chicken, a typical grandmother's recipe that your children can now also enjoy. A very simple dish to prepare, perfect for beginners or to teach children some rudiments of cooking.
As it is a baked recipe, you have to be very careful, but you can let them put it in place and season it, and so they learn what the world of cooking is like. A simple and tasty dish that is passed on to new generations.
- 1 chicken of 2 kg approximately
- ½ onion
- White wine
Tips: to decorate, use parsley and a lemon wedge, you can squeeze it as a side.
1. Preheat the oven to 150º
2. Cut the chicken into quarters and season them.
3. Put them in a saucepan with a little oil, making sure that they all touch the bottom
4. Bake over low heat so that the chicken is slowly sweating
5. Turn them over and add the finely chopped onion and parsley. Keep baking.
6. When the chicken is golden, add the white wine and water, leave for 20 minutes.
Recipe by Angela Repiso - Colmenar Viejo
You can read more articles similar to Baked golden chicken in its juice, in the category of Meats on site.