We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
We give you an original recipe to cook hard-boiled eggs in a different way. At first glance, it looks like a croquette, and in a way, it does. It shares similar ingredients, only the way to make them varies a bit, especially due to the size of the egg that we will mix with the bechamel.
Egg balls with béchamel and ham are nutritious and can make an excellent dinner for children. They provide protein and calcium.
To make 6 balls you need:
- 2 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 2 butter spoons
- 200 ml of milk
- Salt, pepper and nutmeg
- 50 grams of ham
- A little onion
- 1 egg
- Bread crumbs
1. Cut the hard-boiled eggs into quarters (each egg into four parts).
2. Prepare the béchamel as if we were going to make croquettes (sauté the butter and onion, add the ham and then the flour. When it is golden brown, add the milk at room temperature slowly without stopping to stir).
3. Add an egg yolk to the bechamel mass and stir. Let cool.
4. Once our béchamel has some consistency, wrap each quarter of an egg with the prepared béchamel dough. Try to give a round shape.
5. The egg with bechamel is passed through beaten egg and then through breadcrumbs twice. It is fried with very hot oil.
You can read more articles similar to Egg balls, béchamel and ham. Appetizer or dinner recipe, in the Eggs category on site.