We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The pineapples or tropical pineapples are a highly appreciated fruit, digestive and rich in nutrients. Oval and thick in shape, its high water content makes its caloric value very small. A dessert with pineapple as the main ingredient will help us reduce heavy dinners.
To make it more attractive, here is this pineapple with surprise, which incorporates pineapple and meringue ice cream to enhance the sweetness of the dessert. With this delicious combination, nobody will be able to resist.
- 3 small pineapples
- ½ glass of sweet sherry
- ½ glass of rum
- 100 grams of raisins
- Vanilla ice cream
- 4 egg whites
- 200 grams of sugar
- 120 ml. of water
- 1 lemon
1. Cut the pineapples in half lengthwise.
2. Empty the pineapples, - without breaking them -, and cut the meat into cubes.
3. Soak the meat with the raisins, sherry and brown rum for two hours.
4. Wrap the empty halves of the pineapples with transparent paper to prevent them from turning black.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the Italian meringue to fill. Boil water and sugar for 5 minutes to form a syrup.
6. Whip the whites, adding a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of salt, until they reach the snow point.
7. Add the syrup little by little without stopping beating until the meringue is cool and strong and shiny.
8. Strain the pulp from the pineapple and the raisins. Reserve the remaining juice and place the pulp inside the pineapples.
9. Over the pulp, put a layer of vanilla ice cream and decorate it with the meringue with the help of a pastry bag. Bake lightly so that the meringue is slightly toasted without the ice cream melting.
Source consulted: Cocinandopasoapaso
You can read more articles similar to Pineapple with surprise, in the Fruits category on site.