We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Creating a frame is very easy and fun, it is also a craft that encourages creativity and imagination as it offers multiple possibilities. In Guiainfantil.com we have made a frame with eva rubber and we have decorated withbeads shaped like sea animals. A very simple craft to do and that favors the concentration and attention of children.
- Pair of scissors
- Star glitter
- Colored beads
- Blue eva rubber
- Glue gun
1. Take a frame and place it on a sheet of eva rubber. Trim the foam, leaving at least an extra inch around the frame.
2. Mark the inside of the frame and cut it out.
3. Take the colored beads and stick them with the silicone gun on the rubber foam, making shapes and figures. We have made a seabed.
4. Glue glitter stars around to create a water bubble effect.
5. Use the glue to stick the eva rubber to the frame.