We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Children with food allergies can also enjoy some of the most popular children's dishes, with recipes for children such as gluten-free vegetarian pizza, suitable for celiacs and those allergic to other ingredients such as dairy or eggs.
This recipe proposed by Zuzana Pinilla, from the blog 'Beyond gluten' is totally vegetable, and therefore suitable for a vegetarian diet, but you can customize it with the ingredients that children like the most and let them choose them.
- 1.5 cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup of cassava starch
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- ½ cup of water
- 2-3 tomatoes
- ½ zucchini, broccoli to taste
- 2 beans and 4 asparagus
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- Arugula, basil, garlic, salt
1. If you want, you can steam the broccoli, beans, and asparagus. They are more tender on pizza.
2. Preheat the oven to 450 ° F (230 ° C). Prepare the mold - grease it with olive oil, or use parchment paper.
3. Mix the flaxseed with 2 tablespoons of water. Let stand 15 minutes until the mixture is "slimy".
4. Blend the tomatoes for the sauce.
5. In the other bowl mix the chickpea flour, cassava starch and baking powder.
6. To the mixture of flaxseed with water add ¼ cup of water. Mix well.
7. Add 1-2 tablespoons of flour to the liquid mixture. Go stirring well. If the mixture is too dry add the rest of the water little by little. Stir and knead until you get a ball that does not stick to the bowl or hands, but is soft. If the dough is too soft or sticky, add a little more flour.
8. Put the dough in the mold and form the pizza base with wet hands.
9. On the dough put the prepared sauce.
10. Put the ingredients and season (I seasoned it with dehydrated and ground basil, garlic powder and nutritional yeast).
11. Bake until pizza is lightly golden brown. After removing it from the oven, garnish it with arugula.
Recipe and image of Zuzana Pinilla
Blog Beyond Gluten
Vegan recipes, gluten free and sugar free.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Vegetarian gluten-free pizza for celiac children, in the category of Bread and Pizzas on site.