We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Dorayakis are a typical Japanese sweet. Surely your children know it, because they became famous thanks to some drawings: Doraemon. Yes, dorayakis were Doraemon's favorite sweets. They are actually two round cakes (like small pancakes), with an anko dough inside (sweet red beans).
Let's transform this sweet a little and replace the anko with cocoa cream or dulce de leche. It will be perfect for your children's breakfast or snack!
- 200 gr of flour
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 100ml of water
- vanilla sugar
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- chocolate cream or caramel
1. Beat the eggs. Add the water and honey and beat some more.
2. Stir in the sifted flour, baking powder and baking soda, sugar and vanilla sugar. Beat everything well.
3. Add a pinch of salt and beat again until there are no lumps and the dough has a slightly thick consistency (like a custard).
4. Let it rest in the refrigerator for half an hour.
5. Prepare a greased pan and over medium heat, add a tablespoon of the dough to make the mini pancakes. Do you know when to turn it over? When you see that bubbles come out. It is time to take it off and turn the pancake.
6. When you have them all, join them two by two and spread chocolate cream or dulce de leche. You already have a fantastic breakfast or a very sweet snack for your children!
You can read more articles similar to Dorayakis for children's breakfast, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.