We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If we want to be right when choosing the baby's name, we can be inspired by literature to find the most interesting name. We look at the names of famous writers because they are classic names but they maintain all their strength.
The names of famous writers we like them because they bring personality and among them we can find traditional names with an extra touch of appeal that gives the author's personality. In this list of 10 names of writers for children, there is sure to be the name you are looking for for your baby.
1. William. It is a name of Germanic origin that means 'the protector' and that is more familiar to us as Guillermo. One of the greatest writers of all time, William Shakespeare, has inspired numerous families to choose this name.
2. Miguel. The name is of Hebrew origin and means 'nobody like God'. Many famous writers have carried this traditional name but it maintains all its force, such as Miguel de Cervantes.
3. July. This name has a Latin origin and its meaning refers to the historical 'Julia family'. Besides being a historical name, the writer Julio Corázar has kept it as one of the most inspiring names for boys.
4. Gabriel. The name is of Hebrew origin and has a meaning of 'strength of God'. The writer Gabriel Garcia Marquez It has undoubtedly contributed to maintaining the popularity and charisma of this traditional name.
5. Mario. It is one of the most attractive names for boys. It has a Latin origin and its meaning is related to the 'God of War'. We can't help but relate it to Mario Benedetti, so in addition to being a modern name, it is the most seductive.
6. Oscar. This name is of Germanic origin and means 'the arrow of god'. The Irish Writer Oscar Wilde It comes to mind with this name that has a sound full of strength and charisma.
7. Victor. The name has a Latin origin and means 'the winner'. A statement of intent for this charming name that reminds us of the French writer Victor Hugo.
8. Alexander. It is one of the most popular names for boys around the world. It has a Greek origin and means 'the one who protects men'. French writer Alexander dumas It has inspired many families to keep this name as one of the most attractive.
9. Paul. Of Latin origin and with a meaning of 'little', this name remains one of the most popular thanks to the influence of the poetry of Pablo Neruda. We like it because it is simple, fresh and has a lot of personality.
10. Edgar. The name is of Germanic origin and means 'the one who protects his land'. It has maintained its popularity thanks to the American writer Edgar Allan Poe, becoming one of those names that never go out of style.
Laura Velez. Editor of our site
You can read more articles similar to 10 names of famous writers for boys, in the category of Names for boys on site.