We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Curry is the spice that we immediately associate with the gastronomy of India. Indian cuisine tends to have quite spicy dishes, which is why younger children do not like it. But so that they are discovering new flavors and are encouraged to cook, here is this rice with chicken curry.
Despite having some spices, its flavor is not very strong, thanks to the fact that it is softened by the meat, very tender, and the rice. A recipe for rice with chicken a little different, so that the children do not get tired and get to know the food of other countries.
- 350 gr. of rice
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 100 ml. vegetable broth
- ½ onion
- 2 carrots
- 200 gr. mushrooms
- Olive oil
- Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon curry
1. In a saucepan, heat plenty of water with a little salt. When it starts to boil, add the rice and cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Heat a drizzle of oil in the pan. Meanwhile, chop the chicken breasts. Wash and peel the carrot, grate it or cut it into cubes. Chop the onion, wash and chop the mushrooms.
3. Put the onion in the pan, fry it over medium heat until transparent. Add the carrots and let them cool for a few minutes, stirring from time to time. When the carrot is soft, add the mushrooms and fry while releasing the water.
4. Add the chicken, stir a little and pour the vegetable broth over it. Sprinkle the curry, pepper and salt. Let it cook, stirring to thicken and form a sauce with the vegetables.
5. Drain the rice when it is cooked. To serve, place the rice on the plate, on top of it the chicken with the vegetables and drizzle with the sauce.
You can read more articles similar to Rice With Chicken Curry. Indian cuisine for children, in the category of Indian Recipes on site.