We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
There are many objects around the house that can be recycled to make a craft with children: cardboard plates, paper rolls or plastic bottles.
On this occasion, we have chosen the clothespins. With them we can make different decorative ornaments for christmasAmong them, this pretty star that can crown the Christmas tree.
- Wooden clothespins
- Red acrylic paint
- Green felt
- Pencil, marker and brush
- Pair of scissors
1. Remove the wire to 5 wooden clips.
2. Paint all the bits on the tweezers red.
3. Glue the tweezers two at a time, in the opposite direction to how they are normally used.
4. Cut out a round of felt and glue the pins into a star.
5. Put another round in the center of the star and stick sequins.