We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The simplest and most fun dessert to prepare for children, a mini cake of chocolate mousse and cookies that they will love. You can present it in individual servings or make it in a large mold, it will be a success either way.
The chocolate mousse can be replaced by other recipes for children such as strawberry or lemon mousse. This minitarta is very fun to cook with children, they can collaborate by preparing the mousse and let them make the cake.
- 1 package of cookies
- 180 grams of chocolate fondant or hot chocolate
- 100 grams of butter or margarine
- 100 grams of sugar
- 4 eggs
Tips: You can substitute the mousse for the flavor you prefer (strawberry, lemon etc.). You can also add a layer of cream alternating with the chocolate mousse.
1. Cut the chocolate into pieces and melt it in a saucepan in a double boiler or in the microwave.
2. Separate the whites from the egg yolks.
3. Beat the egg yolks with the sugar until you get a cream.
4. Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and mix everything.
5. Add the melted butter or margarine and continue stirring with constant movements.
6. Little by little add the whites until stiff and continue stirring until a thick and creamy mixture is left.
7. When the mixture is ready, put it in the fridge for 24 hours.
8. Assemble the cake alternating a cookie and a tablespoon of mousse to the height you prefer.
Here are some other quick recipes for working moms.
You can read more articles similar to Chocolate mousse and cookies mini tart, in the category of Cakes - cakes on site.