We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rice is one of the main ingredients in traditional Peruvian Christmas dishes, so in Guiainfantil.com We bring you the recipe for rice to the gardener so you can do it these holidays.
It is one of the most famous Peruvian dishes and is eaten accompanied by meat, fish, chicken or beef. At Christmas, the most common is to eat it with the famous baked turkey.
- 3 cups of rice
- 2 sprigs of parsley and ground garlic
- 1 of Cup of chicken broth
- 2 cups of carrot cut into squares
- 2 cups of peas and 2 ears of corn
- Chopped onion, pepper, salt and oil
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 50 grams of chopped bacon
- 1 tablespoon of toothpick (spice)
1. In a saucepan, heat the oil with the onion, the ground garlic, the bacon and the spoonful of toothpick.
2. When the onion begins to cook, add the carrot, peas, corn, a tablespoon of tomato paste, parsley and the chicken broth.
3. Let it boil for 10 minutes and add the rice, salt, pepper and stir well.
4. Cover the pot and simmer until the rice is done.
You can read more articles similar to Rice to the planter. Peru recipe for Christmas, in the category of Peruvian Recipes on site.