We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In winter you need to consume more caloric dishes. The atascaburras It provides nutrients, vitamins and an extra contribution of calories that will come in handy for the coldest days.
The atascaburras is a Manchego dish, typical in Albacete (Spain). It is a very old dish, and it is thought that it was devised by some shepherds who were isolated by a snowfall. At first glance it looks like a mashed potato, but it is made with cod, potatoes, walnuts and eggs.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 300 gr of desalted cod
- 50 gr of walnuts
- 4 hard-boiled eggs
- 10 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
1. Cook the potatoes in a saucepan for about 20 or 30 minutes.
2. Cook the cod for five minutes, and reserve a cup of the broth.
3. Crush the garlic in a mortar. Peel the potato and incorporate it. Crush together with the garlic.
4. Crumble the cod and add to the mixture. Crush in the mortar well.
5. Add the oil and a little of the cod broth that we had reserved. Keep mixing well.
6. When it has the consistency of a mashed potato, serve on plates and decorate with hard-boiled egg and some walnuts.
You can read more articles similar to Atascaburras or typical Manchego dish. Winter recipes, in the category of Fish on site.