We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Hazelnut cream with cocoa, better known as Nocilla or Nutella, is one of the favorite creams of children, soGuiainfantil.com brings you the recipe for this dessert, as rich as it is simple to make.
Although it may seem that it is a complicated and long recipe to make, making a jar for 15 servings will not take us more than 30 minutes. Go ahead and make this cream that will fill your children's snack with flavor.
- 200 millimeters of milk
- 100 grams of roasted hazelnuts
- 75 grams of sunflower oil
- 100 grams of white chocolate
- 100 grams of milk chocolate
- 100 grams of chocoloate fondant
- 150 grams of icing sugar
1. In a saucepan, add the three types of chocolate to the bain-marie so that they begin to melt.
2. We crush the hazelnuts until they are well ground and add them to the saucepan of chocolates.
3. Mix the hazelnuts and the chocolate well, and pour the icing sugar and the 200 milliliters of milk into the same saucepan. We stir everything well, add the sunflower oil at the end and beat insistently. Let it cook without boiling.
4. The cream is ready, but in order to enjoy it, it is necessary to remove it from the heat and let it cool in the fridge for two hours. For better conservation, it is recommended that it be stored in a jar that we can cover and store at room temperature.
You can read more articles similar to Recipe of cocoa cream with hazelnuts for cakes and pastries, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.