We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
With this easy homemade recipe, we teach you how to make a vegetable dish that children will especially love: broccoli, carrot, pea and corn pancakes. We teach you how to prepare them step by step without the need to fry them.
Remember that broccoli is one of the vegetables that contributes the most to children's health. If you add this vegetable to the family's diet, you will be contributing calcium, iron, antioxidants, fiber and many vitamins to everyone's health. In addition, it is very suitable for pregnant women.
- 1 cup of broccoli in pieces
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/2 cup of peas
- 1/2 cup of cooked corn kernels
- 4 eggs
- 30 gr. grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of olive oil
- Chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
It is an ideal recipe for those who have little time to prepare a good meal. In less than 30 minutes the pancakes will be ready for the family lunch or dinner. What are you waiting for? Invite everyone to make this delicious recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 180º
2. Wash the carrot and cook it in boiling water for about five minutes or until it is soft. Drain, cut into pieces and reserve.
3. Wash and cut the broccoli into pieces. Cook it in boiling water for about 5 minutes, remove it and reserve it.
4. In a bowl, beat the eggs. Add salt, parsley, and then the carrot, peas, corn, broccoli, and Parmesan cheese. Mix everything so that it sets well.
5. In a frying pan put a little oil and brown the minced garlic. With the help of a spoon, put a quantity of the mixture so that it browns on both sides.
6. Cover a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Put the golden pancakes on the tray and bake for about 10 minutes. Serve hot, accompanied by a tomato salad or white rice.
Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Baked broccoli, carrot, corn and pea pancakes recipe, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.