We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
If your child enjoys telling and listening to jokes, they cannot miss all of these. They are 'highs' jokes, you know, those jokes that start with a: Do you know what the height of a ..?
From our site we have prepared a selection with the 10 best high school jokes for children. These are very short jokes that will make your child (and you) laugh too.
Here you have a series of 'highs' jokes'. Very short jokes that your child will like a lot. Use jokes like these to encourage a sense of humor in your child, which is very valuable to help him develop positive thinking.
1. Do you know what the height of a bald man is?
Have wild ideas.
2. What is the height of a pastor?
Falling asleep counting sheep.
3. What is the height of a goose?
That he like to play Parcheesi
4. What is the height of a bottle?
Getting cold from sleeping uncovered
5. What is the height of a rooster?
Give him goosebumps?
6. What is the height of a broom?
Being allergic to dust
7. Do you know what the last straw is?
Live in Stockholm!
8. What is the last straw?
Let a mute man tell a deaf man that a blind man is looking at them.
9. What is the height of a gardener?
Be like a shower
10. What is the height of the singer Luis Fonsi?
Sing your song 'Despacito' very fast
If you were left wanting more, here's another small selection of 'highs' jokes, very popular with children:
1. What is the height of an eye doctor?
Do not sleep the whole night.
2. What is the height of Santa Claus?
Go down the chimney and let him enter 'claustrophobia'.
3. What is the height of an astronaut?
Being close to the stars and not being able to ask for an autograph.
4. What is the height of a meteorologist?
Do not have time for anything.
5. What is the height of a builder?
His name is Armando Paredes.
6. What is the height of an electrician?
Let his wife be called Luz and the children go along with her.
7. What is the height of a book?
That in autumn the leaves fall.
8. What is the height of an olive stuffed with anchovies?
Falling down and breaking a bone.
9. What is the height of a very short person?
Let the police stop him and say stop!
10. What is the height of a policeman?
That the doubt assails him
Spending time with the kids laughing at jokes is priceless. Laughing is one of the family therapies that most solves moments of tension, worry, stress. We tell you why it is important to encourage laughter in family moments:
1. Wake up a good mood in children
2. Promotes a cheerful and kind character in children
3. Stimulates memory
4. Helps improve attention and concentration
5. Improve children's self-esteem
6. Encourages creativity and imagination
7. Socialize the children. They will have an easier time relating to others
8. Activate intelligence
9. Invite the children to enjoy the little things and moments with family or friends
You can read more articles similar to The 10 best high school jokes for kids, in the Jokes category on site.