We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Vichyssoise It is a cold cream, originally from France and made from leeks. It is light, nutritious and full of vitamins. Ideal as a first course or as a children's dinner. The combination of leeks and potatoes gives this dish a very creamy, fresh and light appearance and texture.
The leek, also known forjoint, garlic joint, garlic joint, leeks or long onion, is a vegetable belonging to the same family as garlic and onion. Low in calories, the leek is rich in minerals and vitamins and is suitable for children, pregnant women, and all those who have to follow weight loss diets.
- 1/2 kilo of leeks
- 2 large potatoes
- 1 tablespoon (soup) of butter
- 1 liter of chicken broth
- 200 ml of whole milk or liquid cream
- Olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper (optional)
- Tips: for this recipe, use only the white part of the leeks. You can fry small pieces of bread as a garnish
Leek is also very beneficial for the digestive system. For this reason, our site has prepared a rich and healthy recipe especially suitable for the hottest days. He teaches us how to prepare this French recipe in a simple way, and step by step. An inexpensive and very healthy recipe.
1. Wash the leeks, remove the first layer and cut the white part into slices. The green part or the leaves, you can take advantage of them to make broths or vegetable stews.
2. Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into small pieces.
3. In a saucepan, with butter, sauté the slices of leeks and potatoes. Add a little olive oil.
4. When you see that the leek is almost transparent, add the chicken broth (or vegetable broth if you prefer) and cook for approximately 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
5. Pass all the content to a mixer and beat until a cream is formed.
6. Return the cream to the saucepan and add the milk or cream, and boil for 5 more minutes.
5. Pass the mixture through a strainer and let it cool in the fridge. It is served as a cold cream (also hot as you prefer) and you can add pieces of fried bread (croutons), ham or chopped egg on top.
Leeks Pie. Easy leek cake recipe for kids. our site proposes a simple leek quiche recipe for lunch, dinner, for a family celebration, such as birthdays, Christmas, or other. Cook this classic leek cake recipe with the children.
Leek quiche. Simple goat cheese and leek quiche recipe. French cuisine. our site proposes us to prepare an easy, exquisite, inexpensive and quick recipe for children to make. We teach you how to prepare this recipe, step by step.
Cold cream of leeks. Leek cream recipe for children's Christmas Eve dinner. Leek cream, a traditional recipe for Christmas food. easy recipe for vichyssoise, healthy leek cream for children.
Leek and cheese quiche. our site proposes you to prepare, step by step, a cheese and leeks quiche for dinner, the first course or the family appetizer. An easy, fast and simple recipe to make.
Leek and cod risotto. Rice recipe with cod, leeks and spinach. our site offers us the recipe for a creative, juicy and exquisite risotto. A very easy and quick recipe to make at home.
You can read more articles similar to Vichyssoise. Leek soup or cream recipe, in the category of Soups and broths on site.