We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
He Gazpacho It is one of the most popular Spanish gastronomy recipes. A healthy dish, quick and easy to prepare, with ingredients as simple as tomatoes and other vegetables. It is an ideal homemade recipe for hot seasons because it is refreshing and light.
Gazpacho also has many vitamins that are essential for children. Its high content of water and minerals is an important source to prevent dehydration in children and adults. Tomato provides vitamin C, vitamin A, which helps protect the eyes from diseases or night blindness.
- 1 kg of ripe red tomatoes
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 green pepper
- 1/2 onion
- 1 cloves of garlic
- 100 g of stale bread crumbs
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 tablespoons of wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper (optional)
Surely your children are encouraged to try the vegetables with this Andalusian gazpacho, the classic recipe of this Spanish region. Guiainfantil.com proposes us to prepare a simple dish full of nutrients. When they try it they will want to repeat it many more times.
1. Wash and chop the tomatoes, leaving the skin (it can also be removed, like the seeds). Wash the pepper and cucumber, remove the tail and the end of the pepper, empty it of seeds as well. Reserve.
2. Soak the bread in a bowl with plenty of water and then squeeze it to remove excess water. Reserve.
3. Cut the onion into large pieces and the garlic in half, removing the central part so that it does not repeat.
4. Incorporate all the previous ingredients to the blender glass, well chopped, also the crumb, discarding the water that has not been absorbed.
5. Blend until well blended and smooth. If it does not have the desired consistency you can add a little more water.
6. Add the salt, vinegar, oil and pepper (if you wish). Test everything and rectify if necessary.
7. Put the gazpacho in the fridge until serving time.
8. At the time of serving the gazpacho you can add sprinkles. You just have to reserve a piece of tomato, cucumbers, peppers and onion, to chop them well later and put them on top of the gazpacho. You can also fry pieces of bread to accompany this delicious gazpacho.Enjoy your meal!
Light stuffed tomato recipe. Tomato is a versatile and very common food in the family diet. On this occasion, we offer you the recipe for some light stuffed tomatoes. Vegetable stuffed tomatoes recipe. We tell you everything you need to know to make this homemade and healthy recipe.
Fried Green Tomatoes. Movie recipe. Learn how to make Fried Green Tomatoes, a movie recipe for kids. our site offers this popular and homemade recipe, step by step. In addition, it is a good way for children to eat tomato, a vegetable rich in vitamins, nutrients and antioxidants.
Tomatoes stuffed with tuna and Italian sauce. Italian cuisine is one of the favorites of children, so you can experiment with this recipe for children of tomatoes stuffed with tuna and Italian pomodoro
Cherry tomatoes with two cheeses. Skewer recipes. At birthday parties or picnics, we need easy kid-friendly recipes like two cheese cherry tomato skewers.
Tomatoes stuffed with eggs and potatoes. Children who eat little put parents in a lot of trouble, for them we have this recipe for children of tomato stuffed with egg and potato, an appetizer for children.
Tomato and mozzarella tower. Italian recipe. Presentation is key when preparing a children's menu, which is why this tomato and mozzarella tower recipe is so appreciated, a very cheerful Italian recipe.
Roasted tomatoes stuffed with meat and vegetables. You can prepare your child a recipe for children with very simple and inexpensive but attractive ingredients, like these roasted tomatoes stuffed with meat and vegetables.
Tomato risotto with tuna. Children tend to love the most typical dishes of Italian cuisine, and this recipe for children for tuna and tomato risotto will become one of their favorites.
Tomatoes stuffed with prawns and mayonnaise. To encourage children to try vegetables and fish, which are not usually liked, you have a recipe for children of tomatoes stuffed with prawns and mayonnaise. You can read more articles similar to Andalusian gazpacho. Classic recipe for kids, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.
You can read more articles similar to Andalusian gazpacho. Classic recipe for kids, in the Vegetables category - vegetables on site.